Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Day

It was hot today. I got up around 9:45 to shower and get read to hang out with Dan. I watched tv waiting for him to call and then went to sleep for an hour and he called around noon and then we went to eat.

I wanted to pre-order Warhammer online, but Best Buy said they didn't have the boxes, so no pre-order.

I bought the Host, City of Bones and City of Ashes at Walden Books today, and I'll check and see if I can get them cheaper at Barnes and Noble.

Had a terrible headache and asked Dan to take me home. Evan called just as Dan was pulling into the neighborhood, so I called Evan back once I got inside. After chatting with the love of my life, I took a nap and when I woke up we went out to eat with grandma and Aunt Linda and Uncle John.

After dinner, I took a math test and got an 84%. I'll retake it tomorrow and hopefully do an awesome job on it.

I'm madly in love with Evan.

No comments: