Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back To Work

Woke up cranky.
Got dressed.
Brushed hair.
Brushed teeth.
Desperately tried to eat something so would not pass out at work.
Ate one Toaster Strudel.
Rushed out the door.
Got to work one minute early.
Procrastinated:
1. Wrote down schedule
2. Wrote out availability
3. Re-wrote availability because of spelling mistakes and hostility level
4. Searched for sticky notes to write how I couldn't come in Thursday
5. Answered the phone and sat in manager's chair doing nothing
6. Looked at schedule online
10:11. Why won't time go by faster when I want it to?!

Dragged my feet to register and apologized to Dorene for taking too long



So nick gave me a funny email from a customer who wanted copies made of it. It was very funny.

--------

I'm going to shower and hopefully remember to edit this.

No comments: